Click here to visit the application page!
WHO YOU ARE…
Dependable – Always there, on time and caffeinated, rain or shine!
Hard working – You whiz through projects ahead of time and are eager to take on new challenges.
Resourceful – You know when to ask questions and when to get your Google on.
Tech savvy – Whether its describing the difference between a smart car and a smart phone, or navigating your favorite apps, you’ve mastered the essential technology in the modern retail world.
Have mad skills – From photo editing to precision calligraphy, you have your own unique skill sets to bring to the team. We are interested in hearing what makes you one of a kind!
WHO WE ARE…
Strands of Sunshine’s is a specialty retailer based in St. Petersburg, FL founded in 2012. Our tagine is ‘Handcrafted Goods for Happy People’, and we pride ourselves on being a bright spot in the day of each person who walks through our doors while highlighting the area’s best local handmade artists and supporting our community.
Our ideal candidate enjoys working and chatting with clients, excels in product knowledge, and has an interest in helping us build community engagement through our storefront, workshops and special events.
- Follow storefront operations and policies.
- Manage the cash wrap to ring up customers and keep a balanced till.
- Provide feedback to manager regarding merchandise performance in the storefront.
- Assist with inventory tracking and notifying vendors of low levels via email, plus receive inventory deliveries and interact with our maker vendors.
- Assist with digital content creation for various social media channels.
- Comply with theft response protocols.
- Light cleaning responsibilities.
- Reach and exceed performance goals.
- Maintain merchandising and display standards in the store, including, but not limited to, ensuring the storefront is properly stocked at all times, assisting execute seasonal display changes.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment in the Strands of Sunshine storefront.
- Provide excellent client service in person, via phone and email.
- Handle customer complaints and feedback.
- High school diploma
- 1+ years retail or equivalent experience
- Sales experience or willingness to learn
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays